Tp Link Extender Setup
If you are looking for the best services providing extender to enhance your internet speed and remove the dead zones, TP-Link is the best option for you. It comes with the latest technologies and the best features provided in the market. It makes it easy to do the tp link extender setup and login. You can do it with the use of a mobile app and control the settings as you want. It is budget-friendly and saves your time for installation and configuration.
It might seem a bit difficult to do the tp link extender login, setup, and configuration. But in actual it is very easy to do. With only a few simple steps you will be able to use your extender. If you have any issue while doing the setup and login, you can do the tp link extender reset to resolve the issue. When you are done with the setup and installation you need to log in to TP Link Extender for the configuration. You can do the TP Link Extender setup without WPS Button or with the WPS button, check out the steps.
Easy Steps to do the TP Link Extender Setup
- You can easily do the TP Link Extender setup with WPS Button. The initial step for the tp link extender setup is to make a wired connection.
- First of all, connect the power cable to the adapter.
- After that, take the Ethernet cable and make a connection between your extender and computer.
- Now, connect the power adapter to the power source.
- For the setup, change your computer’s IP address.
- Open the network and sharing on your computer and select the Properties after the Ethernet button.
- Now, change the IP address to 192.168.0.10 after double-clicking on ipv4.
- Your computer’s IP address has changed now.
Logging into the TP-Link range extender
- Open the browser on your computer.
- Enter http://192.168.0.254 load the tp link extender login
- You can also use the web address that is tplinkextender.net and go to the login page.
- There, you have to enter the default username and password as “admin” for both.
- Next, you have to select your country and choose the language. Then, agree to the terms and conditions.
- Make sure to change the password for security reasons.
- See the Quick setup and change the settings as per your requirements.
- Now, to configure the settings go to the Stats page.
- With the Finish button, complete the process.
Now, when it comes to installation and configuration, it has become very easy to do that with advanced technologies. You can do that with the help of a mobile app also. All you have to do is download the app from the play store and install it on your mobile. Then, you can easily configure your extender and enjoy the uninterrupted internet.
If you like to play various video games then the TP Link extender is the best option for you as it provides you the high-speed internet and resolves the lagging issue. You can now stream your favorite shows without the slow speed issue. As it provides the larger coverage area and removes the dead zones, you can work from any part of your home without any worry. Once you are done with the installation and configuration, you can have access to the high-speed internet.
Installation and Configuration of TP Link Extender
You can do the installation and configuration of your TP Link extender with only a few simple steps given below. Check out the steps and follow the instructions to have a better-performing extender.
- For the first step, make the hardware connection between devices and then proceed to the login process.
- You have to log in to the Phas OS and check the quick setup.
- Then, you have to select the Access Point and then hit the Next button.
- Go to the LAN settings and then tap on the Next.
- To set up the wireless AP, you have to create the new SSID for your network.
- After that, you have to choose WPA-PSK/WPA-PSK for security reasons and create a new password.
- You have to enter the distance between the client and access to the distance setting field.
- Now, click on the Finish button to verify the setting.
- For the TP-Link CPE set up as a client device, log in and select the client and click on the Next.
- Now, you Have to ton change the IP address to the 192.168.0.x for LAN setting and click next.
- For the wireless setting, choose the SSID and connect.
- You have to choose the WPA-PSK from security and then enter the password.
- To complete the setup process by clicking on the Finish button.
It is not hard to do the tp link extender setup and installation as it might seem. With the steps provided above, you can do it without any efforts. There can be few issues that you might face while doing the setup and login such as, your internet might not work, you are unable to load the login page or login web address is not working. You can resolve these issues with a few simple troubleshooting methods. If that is not working, you can try the tplinkextender.net reset. For that, you need to press the reset button at the back with a pin for a few seconds. Your device will be set to the factory default version. If that did not solve the issue, you call us and get help from our technical expert team on our toll-free number. They will be more than happy to assist you.