Collection of Personal Information
Personal information means any data which could directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, email address, IP address, phone number, and other relevant information. We may collect your personal information at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
- When you visit our website, and use our sites/apps;
- When you register with us as an end-user of our services;
- When you contact us for any query or help;
- When you attend our customer webinars or conferences;
Our Use of your Personal Information
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- to deliver the services/products that you have requested;
- to manage the customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- to fulfill your requests in better ways and enhance your experience;
- to circulate periodic emails concerning our services, and other relevant information;
- to communicate with you via telephone or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
- to receive and record information like your IP address automatically on our server logs from your browser;
- to develop or customize the content you see;
Our Disclosure of your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal data with third parties only in the following ways:
- We will only share your personal information to other third parties with your prior consent.
- We may provide your information to our business partners, for example, business partners who provide data analytics services or advertisings
- We may disclose your information to our service providers who perform functions on our behalf; such parties provide hosting and maintenance services, payment processing, analysis and other services for us;
- We may share necessary items of your data with any parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or third-party acquirers.
- We may disclose as required by law enforcement, government officials, court order, or other legal process or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent any physical harm or financial loss;
- And to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements or company policies, to protect the security or integrity of our products and services.
Our Security Measures to protect your Personal Information
We have implemented numerous security features to prevent the unauthorized access to personal information. We use industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data between us and other companies to help ensure its security. However, a perfect security doesn’t exist on the Internet. We are not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
- To understand site usage and on-site activities to improve user experience.
- To offer you products, programs, or services.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Statement of Privacy, please contact us via email, or posted mail.