Tp-link CPE210 is an outdoor CPE device for long distance. If you have a tp link cpe210 repeater, this guide will help you with the tplink outdoor cpe setup. The TP-Link CPE210 repeater can be used outdoor and indoor both as per requirement. Now, let’s go further and discuss how to set up tp link cpe210 repeater?
Basic requirement for tplink cpe210 setup
- Power adapter
- Ethernet cable
- Power outlet
- Laptop/ computer
- Default login credentials
How to set up tp link cpe210?
For tplink outdoor cpe setup, you need to make a hardware connection. Here’s how to do it:
- Take an Ethernet cable and connect the tplink cpe repeater to the power adapter.
- Using second Ethernet cable, you need to connect the computer to the power outlet.
- Now, connect the power adapter to the wall outlet.
- Supply power to it.
Once the physical setup process is completed, you can move on and perform the tplink cpe210 setup and login process.
- Open a browser on the connected device.
- Type http://192.168.0.254 ip address into the browser.
- Provide the login details.
- Username- admin
- Now, you need to select your country language.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Press the login button.
Now, follow these steps for tplink cpe repeater configuration
- Go to the Quick setup.
- Select the operation mode as repeater mode.
- Press ‘Next’ button.
- Select your Wi-Fi name from the list and provide a password.
- Press next button and confirm all the settings.
- Click ‘Finish’
Now, these were some quick steps for tplink cpe210 setup. The tplink cpe 210 repeater can be installed inside or outside depending upon the requirements. If you need more details on Tplink outdoor cpe setup, you can contact our technical team and take their help