Tp-link CPE210 is an outdoor CPE device for long-distance. If you have a tp-link cpe210 repeater, this guide will help you with the tplink outdoor CPE setup. The TP-Link CPE210 repeater can be used outdoor and indoor both as per requirement. Now, let’s go further and discuss how to set up tp-link cpe210 repeater?
Basic requirement for tp link cpe210 setup
- Power adapter
- Ethernet cable
- Power outlet
- Laptop/ computer
- Default login credentials
How to set up tp link cpe210?
For tplink outdoor cpe setup, you need to make a hardware connection. Here’s how to do it:
- Take an Ethernet cable and connect the tplink cpe repeater to the power adapter.
- Using second Ethernet cable, you need to connect the computer to the power outlet.
- Now, connect the power adapter to the wall outlet.
- Supply power to it.
Once the physical setup process is completed, you can move on and perform the tplink cpe210 setup and login process.
- Open a browser on the connected device.
- Type http://192.168.0.254 ip address into the browser.
- Provide the login details.
- Username- admin
- Now, you need to select your country language.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Press the login button.
Now, follow these steps for tplink cpe repeater configuration
- Go to the Quick setup.
- Select the operation mode as repeater mode.
- Press ‘Next’ button.
- Select your Wi-Fi name from the list and provide a password.
- Press next button and confirm all the settings.
- Click ‘Finish’
Now, these were some quick steps for Tp-Link cpe210 setup. The tplink cpe 210 repeater can be installed inside or outside depending upon the requirements. If you need more details on the Tp-Link outdoor CPE setup, you can contact our technical team and take their help