TP-Link is the best when it comes to providing a high-speed outdoor extended network. It comes with various features and technologies to provide you a better experience. You can easily do the tp-link outdoor cpe setup with only a few simple steps. If you want to configure your TP-Link Outdoor CPE on your iPhone, you can do it with the Tether app. Here, you will learn more about the configuration process.
Physical connection of TP-Link Outdoor CPE
If you want to configure your TP-link device using the iPhone, you need to make a physical connection between the devices. See the steps mentioned below for that.
- You have to connect your devices properly using the Ethernet cables.
- Then, connect the power adapter to the power outlet.
- You can now power on your TP-Link device using the power button.
- Your device is now ready for configuration.
TP-Link Outdoor CPE Configuration using your iPhone
If it seems hard to do the setup and configuration of your device, you do not have to worry about that. You can easily do the tp-link outdoor cpe configuration using the tether app with your iPhone. Here are the simple steps to do that. Check them out.
- First of all, you have to download the Tether App on your iPhone from the Apple store and then install it.
- Now, open the app and log in to it using the username and password you have created.
- You have to connect your iPhone to the network of your TP-Link device.
- Now, on the app, you have to click on the Add button and add the device.
- Choose the device category As Range Extender.
- Next, you have to choose the type of your extender from the list.
- You have to follow the instructions on the screen and you will be all done with the configuration process.
- Save the setting to apply them.
If you encounter any trouble while doing the tp-link outdoor cpe setup and configuration, you can resolve them easily with some simple troubleshooting steps. Otherwise, you can reset your device to the factory default version using the reset button. After resetting your TP-Link device, you have to configure it again. In case you are unable to resolve any issue, you can give us a call on our toll-free number. Our support team will help you out.